Tuesday, May 21, 2002

i don't want people coming to my site, that's the whole point of this for me! yay! (even though i have screamed - in bold - in my other blogs for people to email me if they have visited!) anyways, i sent adrian my draft proposal and after (about an hour after - big brother was on telly) i had a huge self-doubt drama. i thought - ohmigod, i've just written the worst thing (even though it's a draft) in my whole entire life, i'm a ditz. i'll never actually be a real 'thinking man' (when did i ever actually want to be?) and it's all gone to the dogs. i'll never be able to write this thing. it's too weird. i am too weird. actually i did find my first essay (from rohan wilkinson? at swinnie) at uni, and i remember thinking that it was really cool after i handed it in. and the feedback he gave me (i'd just gotten a pass) started with 'amelia, you have a very unusual slant on things, and this runs throughout the whole essay'. oh no. that's me now too! eeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home